Salina is an analyst on the Wishbone team and a Partner of Wishbone Management LP. She also leads our investment research team recruitment programs.
Salina began her career as an Executive Administrator at Wind Point Partners before joining Ruane Cunniff in 2007.
Salina graduated from University of Illinois with a BS in Business Administration.
What advice do you have for aspiring investors?
Read voraciously! A few recommendations:
- Berkshire Hathaway Letters to Shareholders
- The Intelligent Investor, Benjamin Graham
- You Can Be a Stock Market Genius, Joel Greenblatt
- Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist, Roger Lowenstein
- When Genius Failed, Roger Lowenstein
- Fooling Some of the People All of the Time, David Einhorn
- Thinking Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman
- The Outsiders, William Thorndike
If I weren't an analyst, I would be...
Professional Beach Volleyball Player
"We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us." - Winston Churchill